Sunday, August 17, 2014

Be my critic...thumbs up/thumbs down and why.




As usual, you can click the image to see a larger size.

Many of you guys have been following my blog since 2008 and some have come on board recently.  I have asked before when I needed you input and I have always valued your opinion.

I am thinking about selling my photographs at an upcoming art show in Southern Indiana.  Along with my other images....many of which you all have seen on the blog, I am also thinking about marketing my most recent addictions....my small planets.  I am creating small planets of iconic buildings, monuments, houses and neighborhoods around southern Indiana.  I know that most of you following the blog live far from southern Indiana so the settings will mean nothing to you but I am asking for comments on the idea as much as the content.

If you have the time could you post a quick comment of your first impressions....it would be very helpful and I would be forever in your debt!

Thanks,

Dan