Sunday, February 9, 2014

OK...You can stick around a while yet



You can click on the image to see it full view.....

I am burnt out on winter.  Or at least I was until tonight.  On the way home, I took a detour down Denzer road.  We have some land for sale on this 2 mile long stretch of road in the county.  As I passed by one of my favorite views, I paused for a look.

I grabbed the camera and walked across the open field to where I could get an unobstructed view and the peacefulness of it all with the quiet winter night closing fast helped make this unending polar vortex of a season seem a bit better.  With a view like this, old man winter can stick around a while yet.

Dan

3 comments:

ADRIAN said...

I too love this shot. It hold so much mystery.

A Scattering said...

dreamlike.....

A Scattering said...

dreamlike.....